Berlini 1200 x 185mm Aluminum Radiator - Matt White
This slimline radiator will be an ideal solution for those tight spaces. The radiator looks stunning paired with the towel hangers to complete the look.
- Aluminium Radiator
- Matt White
- Manufactured and tested to EN442 standard
- CE certification
- Excellent heat conductivity and lightweight
- Radiators come with cover caps on top and bottom, same colour as radiator
- Only requires a low water volume
- Heats up very quickly, resistant to corrosion
- Towel Rails not included
What Radiator Valves do I need?
There are 2 types of radiator valves - straight & angled. If your pipework is coming out of the floor you will need straight valves. If your pipework is coming out at the wall then you will need angled valves.
You also have the option of installing thermostatic radiator valves. They work by controlling the air temperature by automatically adjusting the amount of hot water that enters the radiator. This allows you to control the temperature of each room in the house and can be more efficient and cost effective.
Benefits of Dual Fuel Radiators
Dual Fuel radiators allow you to choose between electric heating and gas central heating by simply adding a heating element. Switching to electric heating is beneficial as it produces zero emissions and are 100% efficient.
- Warmth All Year Round - In the winter you can run your radiator efficiently on your central heating system and in the summer when the rest of your radiators are switched off, you can turn on your towel rail using the electric element.
- Flexibility - The option to switch on your towel rail for warm towels, regardless of whether your central heating is on
- Energy Efficient & Cost Effective - Don't need to heat up the water for a whole central heating system, just for one towel rail.
Peace of Mind
This product comes supplied with a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee