We aim to dispatch your order within 5 working days. From time to time products may be out of stock and it may be impossible to do so. If this is the case we will inform you by email and give you the option to wait on the arrival of new stock, or we will offer you an alternative item. If you require a certain item to be dispatched sooner, please contact us and we will do our utmost to assist you.
Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an e-mail to tell you that your order has been dispatched and give you an estimated delivery time. You can log into your account at bathshack.com at any time to track the status of your order.
Upon dispatch, orders should be received the next working day for Northern Ireland, 1-2 working days for Republic of Ireland and 3-4 working days for UK Mainland deliveries. Please allow more time for remote rural areas for example the Scottish Highlands.
It is important that we have a contact number for the delivery recipient, as in most cases our couriers will contact the recipient before delivery to agree an acceptable delivery time and/or to obtain directions.
Upon delivery of products a recipient should be present in order to sign for goods and to also check products to ensure that they have not been damaged during transit and that the correct goods were dispatched.
Delivery charges can be easily calculated by adding the required items to your shopping cart and entering your address on the checkout page.
Please be sure to enter Country, County and Postcode or Eircode. If you do not have a Postcode or Eircode where you live, perhaps the address is a new build, you may enter "0000", to obtain an estimated charge which may be subject to final confirmation.
Cancellation of an Order
Once an order has been dispatched it cannot be cancelled. You may however return the unopened item back, after delivery. This can only be in line with our 30 Day Returns Policy. The price of the product will be refunded when the product has reached our depot and has been checked to ensure that it has not been used or damaged in transit. You will be responsible for the product until it reaches our depot so it is advised you use tracked delivery.
Please note: Made to order products are manufactured to the customer's specifications and CANNOT be cancelled, returned or exchanged once ordered, unless the item arrives damaged. Delivery times may be slightly longer on made to order products.
Directions for Receiving Your Order
If a pallet or parcel is visually damaged, please detail all of this on the Proof of Delivery, we strongly suggest that you take photographs. If necessary, you can reject the delivery but you MUST then contact Bathshack on the same day to report the situation.
We advise that 2 people un-wrap the pallet.
Please use caution when unwrapping the pallet, as items may have become unsteady during transit.
When possible, all outer wrapping must be removed & all content must be checked prior to signing & accepting delivery, If the courier will not wait for the goods to be checked DO NOT sign for your delivery as “Unchecked” you must indicate on the Proof of Delivery “No time given to fully unwrap and check”.
In the event that you have asked for the delivery to be left in a safe place and therefore cannot sign for the order you need to check the order and advise us of any damages or missing items withing 48 hours via phone call or by emailing email@example.com.
Section: Returns Policy
30 Days Returns
At bathshack.com we want to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. Our 30 day returns policy gives you time change your mind after receipt of your order. In the unlikely event that you wish to return your order please follow the returns process below.
When receiving goods it is the recipient’s responsibility to thoroughly check goods for any damage. If an item or the packaging has been tampered with during transit please note this on the delivery docket, take some photos and contact Bath Shack via e-mail within 48 hours of delivery
Once a product has been used and you believe it to be is faulty you must contact Bath Shack to discuss your concerns. Once an item has been returned to our depot we will check the product to see where the fault lies and provide you with a refund (minus delivery costs) if necessary.
- Only goods in original packaging in a resalable condition will be considered for returns
- Special order items or items made to the customer's specifications cannot be returned
- We do not accept returns on any consumables (adhesives, grouts, silicones etc)
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 Days of Delivery
- Return requests will only be processed through our online returns form
- Returns to Bath Shack Showrooms will be rejected
How to return your order:
1) Request your return through our online returns form at the bottom of this page (This is the only way to request a return)
2) Once your return has been processed you will be contacted by Bathshack Customer Care to advise approval or rejection of your returns request, you will be required to provide photographs to confirm that the items are fit for resale.
3) An approved return will be issued with an RAN note (Returns Approval Number) and this will be provided to you in a printable format to be attached to your item for return. (Any Item(s) returned without an RAN will be rejected) Please affix this label to your item with CLEAR TAPE ONLY.
4) All items must be returned in original unopened packaging and fit for resale, any items returned which are non-compliant will be rejected. It is your responsibility to return items in good condition and to ensure they are suitably packaged to avoid damage in transit. Bathshack DO NOT offer a collection service.
5) Items can only be returned to the address provided on the RAN note, please do not attempt to return items to showrooms as they will be rejected.
6) Once we are in receipt of your return, it will be inspected by our returns department which will trigger the refund process. Please note this process will take 7-10 days from date of receipt of your item.