200m² Water Underfloor Heating Kit - 9 Zone System - Low Profile White Polyethylene
- 1 Auto Temp Control Unit & Thermomix Blending Valve
- 1 Heatmiser Digital Slimline Thermostat
- 1 1000m Roll Of 16mm Pex-Al-Pex-Pipe
- 1 10 Port Manifold
- 75m Edge Insulation Pack
- 1 Pipe Reaming Tool
- 2000 Pipe Clips
- 20 Pipe Connector Core
This is a complete water underfloor heating system that will heat a floor of 15m2. Our kits are all made of the highest quality components and come with a 25 year guarantee.
All our systems are supplied with everything required to install your wet underfloor heating solution so all you need to do is make sure you have the correct floor sizing and you will be fine.
For areas of high heat loss we recommend a 150mm - 200mm pipe spacing for a typical room to achieve optimal performance and is what we have based our kit sizes around.
Underfloor heating is fast becoming the heating choice of the many, and in most cases is much more cost effective than the traditional radiator. Be the envy of your friends, choose an affordable, cost effective solution to heat your next room
Main Underfloor Components
We only use top quality components in our water underfloor heating kits. Each kit comes with an A-rated pump, Pex-Al-Pex piping and Heatmiser programmable thermostat.
PEX-AL-PEX piping is a coextruded cross-linked polyethylene composite pressure pipe with a welded aluminium tube reinforcement between the inner and outer layers. The inner and outer cross-linked polyethylene layers are bonded to the aluminium tube by a melt adhesive. It is used for plumbing, hydronic heating and cooling, and snow and ice melting systems as well as all of our Wet Underfloor kits.
The WRAS approved Pex-Al-Pex pipe supplied with your Underfloor Heating Kit is made formed from 5 layers. two layers of plastic, two layers of adhesive and a layer of Aluminium in the core, these layers are what allow Pex-Al-Pex to outperform alternative materials.
Benefits of Pex-Al-Pex
- Safety of potable water and long-term reliability
- Resistance to corrosion, tuberculation, deposits
- Flexibility combined with stiffness to hold its shape
- Less linear longitudinal thermal expansion/contraction than standard PEX
- Aluminium layer prevents oxygen from permeating into pipe
- No flame used for joining, many fitting and joining options
- Durability and toughness to survive job site installations
- Lightweight, compact, easy to transport
Heatmiser are the market leaders in the manufacture of underfloor heating thermostats and are used by many of the UK€™s underfloor heating manufacturers and are supplied as part of all of our full systems.
Water Underfloor Heating Kit Guarantees
The Rifeng components within our underfloor heating kits such as the pipes, manifolds and fittings all come with an insurance backed 25 year guarantee whilst the Grundfos pumps and Heatmiser products are covered for 2 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mainland UK - Standard Delivery
1-2 days from dispatched
Northern Ireland - Standard Delivery
Next working day from shipping
Please note products we do not hold in stock will take longer to be delivered. Please contact us for more accurate delivery times if you need your order urgently.
- 50m² Water Underfloor Heating Kit - 5 Zone System - Low Profile£1,378.56 £1,378.56 Click for price
- 30m² Water Underfloor Heating Kit - 3 Zone System - Low Profile£1,139.56 £1,139.56 Click for price
- 90m² Water Underfloor Heating Kit - 9 Zone System - Low Profile£1,868.32 £1,868.32 Click for price