My Basket £0.00

Spend another £500.00 for Free Delivery

You May Also Need...

Shopping List

What are you looking for?

Tell us what products you’re looking for and we’ll tell you everything else you’ll need.

Bath

Toilets

Basin

Showers

Enclosures

Heating

Filter By
Shopping Options

Close

Bath Shape
  1. 33
  2. 6
  3. 32
Bath Style
  1. 71
Bath Type
  1. 3
  2. 8
  3. 6
  4. 54
Colour
Material
  1. 52
  2. 19
Brand
  1. 16
  2. 20
  3. 25
  4. 10
Price
£
£

What do you think of our filters?

  • Poor
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Brilliant

Thank you for helping us improve our filters.

Traditional Freestanding Baths

View as Grid List

1 - 48 Products of 71

Compare

Clear All Selections

Moods Bathrooms to Love Orlando Luxury Corner Bath - Left Hand

Remove Item

Moods Bathrooms to Love Orlando Luxury Corner Bath - Left Hand

Remove Item

Moods Bathrooms to Love Orlando Luxury Corner Bath - Left Hand

Remove Item
Price £99.99 £1234.56
Color Orange Red
Size 200mm 500mm
Page
Filter By
More Information
Save 50%
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£449.00
Was: £899.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet (19893)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Premium Finish
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Right Hand Shower Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£479.00
Was: £948.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Right Hand Shower Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet (19908)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Premium Finish
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Right Hand Shower Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£479.00
Was: £948.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Right Hand Shower Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet (19907)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 45%
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£479.00
Was: £899.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet (19892)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 40%
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£495.00
Was: £849.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Single Ended Slipper Bath with Chrome Claw & Ball Feet (19894)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£495.00
Was: £798.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with Chrome Claw & Ball Feet (19891)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Premium Finish
Free Delivery
Corner Traditional Shower Bath
In-Stock
£549.00
Was: £849.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Left Hand Shower Bath with Chrome Claw & Ball Feet (19909)
>

Explore the Brand.

1 Trustpilot Reviews
More Information
Sale
Premium Finish
Free Delivery
Corner Traditional Shower Bath
In-Stock
£549.00
Was: £849.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Right Hand Shower Bath with Chrome Claw & Ball Feet (19906)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 40%
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Single Ended Slipper Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£549.00
Was: £948.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Single Ended Slipper Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet (19896)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 40%
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Single Ended Slipper Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£549.00
Was: £948.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Single Ended Slipper Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet (19895)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Premium Finish
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Left Hand Shower Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £948.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Left Hand Shower Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet (19911)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Moods Bathrooms to Love Clevedon 1500mm Freestanding Bath (19711)
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £572.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Clevedon 1500mm Freestanding Bath (19711)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Moods Bathrooms to Love Clevedon 1700mm Freestanding Bath (19710)
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £585.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Clevedon 1700mm Freestanding Bath (19710)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £686.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Richmond Free Standing Roll Top Bath with Claw & Ball Feet - Black (14053)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Moods Bathrooms to Love Bayswater 1530mm Freestanding Slipper Bath (11094)
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £579.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Bayswater 1530mm Freestanding Slipper Bath (11094)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Bestseller
Free Delivery
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £686.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Richmond Free Standing Roll Top Bath with Claw & Ball Feet - White (8091)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Traditional Back to Wall Bath
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £599.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Finchley Traditional Back to Wall Freestanding Bath (7566)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Premium Finish
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Left Hand Shower Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £948.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Freestanding Left Hand Shower Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet (19910)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£599.00
Was: £999.00
> Balmoral 1750mm Double Ended Slipper Bath with Chrome Claw & Ball Feet (19899)
>

Explore the Brand.

1 Trustpilot Reviews
More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Moods Bathrooms to Love Tiverton Freestanding Bath (19713)
In-Stock
£649.00
Was: £748.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Tiverton Freestanding Bath (19713)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save -5%
Free Delivery
Moods Bathrooms to Love Fareham Freestanding Bath (19712)
In-Stock
£649.00
Was: £643.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Fareham Freestanding Bath (19712)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£649.00
Was: £620.00
> Moods Bayswater 1710mm Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath (19567)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1750mm Double Ended Slipper Bath
In-Stock
£659.00
Was: £1,098.00
> Balmoral 1750mm Double Ended Slipper Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet (19901)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1750mm Double Ended Slipper Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£659.00
Was: £1,098.00
> Balmoral 1750mm Double Ended Slipper Bath with Black Claw & Ball Feet (19900)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1700mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Corbel Legset RL1705T  (15175)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1700mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Corbel Legset RL1705T (15175)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1700mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Deacon Legset RL1705M1  (15174)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1700mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Deacon Legset RL1705M1 (15174)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1700mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Pride Legset RL1705C2  (15173)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1700mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Pride Legset RL1705C2 (15173)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1500mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Corbel Legset RL1501T  (15172)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1500mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Corbel Legset RL1501T (15172)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1500mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Deacon Legset RL1501M1  (15171)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1500mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Deacon Legset RL1501M1 (15171)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1500mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Pride Legset RL1501C2  (15170)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Kingsbury 1500mm Freestanding Double Ended Bath & Pride Legset RL1501C2 (15170)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Brockley 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RL1690T  (15166)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Brockley 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RL1690T (15166)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Brockley 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Deacon Legset RL1690M1  (15165)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Brockley 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Deacon Legset RL1690M1 (15165)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Brockley 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Pride Legset RL1690C2  (15164)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Brockley 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Pride Legset RL1690C2 (15164)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Brockley 1500mm Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RL1490T  (15163)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Brockley 1500mm Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RL1490T (15163)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Brockley 1500mm Free Standing Bath & Deacon Legset RL1490M1  (15162)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Brockley 1500mm Free Standing Bath & Deacon Legset RL1490M1 (15162)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Brockley 1500mm Free Standing Bath & Pride Legset RL1490C2  (15161)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Brockley 1500mm Free Standing Bath & Pride Legset RL1490C2 (15161)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Barnsbury Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RL1707T  (15160)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Barnsbury Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RL1707T (15160)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Barnsbury Free Standing Bath & Deacon Legset RL1707M1  (15159)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Barnsbury Free Standing Bath & Deacon Legset RL1707M1 (15159)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 35%
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Barnsbury Free Standing Bath & Pride Legset RL1707C2  (15158)
In-Stock
£759.00
Was: £1,240.00
> Hudson Reed Barnsbury Free Standing Bath & Pride Legset RL1707C2 (15158)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save 40%
Free Delivery
Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet
In-Stock
£849.00
Was: £1,499.00
> Balmoral 1700mm Double Ended Roll Top Bath with White Claw & Ball Feet - Dark Lead (21271)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Save -5%
Free Delivery
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£899.00
Was: £875.00
> Moods Bathrooms to Love Grace 1760mm Traditional Free Standing Double Slipper Bath (7579)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Traditional Freestanding Bath
In-Stock
£899.00
Was: £1,199.00
> Traditional English Bateau Double Ended Slipper Bath (19913)
>

Explore the Brand.

More Information
Sale
Free Delivery
Hudson Reed Winterburn 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RLF1700T (16123)
In-Stock
£919.00
Was: £1,495.00
> Hudson Reed Winterburn 1700mm Free Standing Bath & Corbel Legset RLF1700T (16123)
>

Explore the Brand.