Hudson Reed Tec Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve JTY025 (15554) Chrome Brass
- Minimalist Sleek Design
- Chrome Finish
- Dual Concealed Thermostatic Valve
- Accidental Scalding Safety Feature
- 20 Year Guarantee
Hudson Reed Tec Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
If it's a modern shower valve with unmatched reliability that you're after then look no further than this Indus Twin Thermostatic Shower Valve from Hudson Reed. The sleek design lines and chrome finish make for a simple yet elegant aesthetic that is sure to please.
Why Choose a Dual Concealed Shower?
- Easy to Operate – the top control turns the water on and off and the bottom control adjusts the temperature
- A Simple Shower Solution – the dual shower will operate one shower accessory, choose a fixed head or a slide rail kit
- Protection against Accidental Scalding
- Minimalist sleek design
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down within 1
- 5 seconds
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- Our valves can deliver 5.5 litres per minute at 0.1 bar pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180 degrees and replace
- Manufactured from solid brass
Need Peace of Mind?
During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings. We provide a 20 Year Guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
|Shower Valve Type||Concealed|
|Outlet Connection||1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc|
|Max Pressure||4.0 bar|
|Min Pressure||0.1 bar|
Frequently Asked Questions
Mainland UK - Standard Delivery
1-2 days from dispatched
Northern Ireland - Standard Delivery
Next working day from shipping
Please note products we do not hold in stock will take longer to be delivered. Please contact us for more accurate delivery times if you need your order urgently.